Friday, July 6, 2012

2nd Post: 4th of July...

I have been asking for a while to go back to the American Girl doll store, so I did 2 sticker charts to earn my trip (I get stickers for good behavior and earn rewards when I complete a chart)...

So on Tuesday we headed to the Galleria to take Rebecca back to American Girl for a special day...

Don't you love our patriotic wear?

Outside the store...

When we went into the store they were only taking appointments at the salon (I wanted her hair done), so we made an appointment and went into the Galleria to explore and play...

When did I become one of the big kids?  I barely am within the height requirement at this point!


Finally it was time to return...

First we had dessert at the dessert bar...


This was my 2nd sticker chart prize...

and it was yummy!


Then she had her hair appointment... I was a little nervous for her!

Don't you love the cape?

So proud!

Here we are under the big Rebecca poster...

We borrowed a bitty twin so she could have a "sister"...


and then I added a baby... I'm a busy mommy!

After American Girl we came home and went to the pool... finally it was time to head out for fireworks...

I was SUPER excited!

Daddy showed me sparklers, but I was still pretty scared of them...

We met up with Sophia for dinner...


and then we all headed to Roanoke to watch their fireworks...

2012...

2011...

2010...


2009...

2008...


Sweet Sophia and her mommy Naoma, we are so lucky to have friends who live in our neighborhood!

Sophia was NOT afraid of the sparklers!


Mom bought us lots of light up bracelets, which were the highlight of the evening (great for waiting)...

Mommy/kiddo picture...

I put all my bracelets together and made a hula hoop...


Crazy!

Finally the fireworks began!




How fun is this picture?

Happy 4th of July!  Even if we did celebrate it on the 3rd! :)

No comments: