Wednesday, July 4, 2012

2nd Post: Zoo Camp

I have been waiting for this week all summer...

ZOO CAMP WEEK!

I was NOT scared at all!

See the "Welcome Zoo Campers" sign...  Ok maybe I shed a couple of tears, but my teacher said I had a great day...

Here I am at pick up... in my shirt that is 3 sizes too big...

It was a super busy day!  We had zoo camp, therapy & then my first day of ballet at Studio A with Ms. Terri...

These pictures get pretty repetitive... 2nd day of zoo camp...

Happy at pick up...

3rd day of zoo camp (daddy took me so mommy could stay home and clean and do laundry)...

4th day of zoo camp... Goofy!





Mom "thought" we were running early so we went outside to take some pictures... um... we were actually late... Fort Worth is really far away sometimes!


Can you find me?  This is where we sit at pick up...

We learned about gorillas that day and made gorilla masks...

Last day of zoo camp...

Mommy snuck into the zoo to take pictures of me while I was at camp... here I am after riding the train...

and walking back to the education center (find the animal print skirt)...


Here we are at the end of the day...

and as promised, we headed into the zoo to see all the animals I didn't see at camp...


Mom even brought me lunch!

and a fan mister!

The new girl lions... they are so cute!

Feeding the birds...



I got to ride the train twice in one day!




After zoo camp & lunch at the zoo we headed home for some rest time before going to the pool... I took my children's Bible and started making up songs to the pictures...
 

Mom just thought that was too cute...
 

After a little downtime we headed to the pool... Where I went from doing this...
 

To doing this!  I hadn't gone under since I was a baby!  It just finally clicked and I was no longer afraid.  
 

And my reward for being so brave?  A cotton candy ice cream cone at Milwaukee Joes!




Friday night daddy took Mabel on a walk after I went to bed and she was attacked by the German Shepard that lives at the end of our street... she had to go to doggie ER and ended up with 13 stitches and a cone...


She had two main wounds... a chest wound...

and a shoulder wound...

Poor pup...

She was REALLY medicated that first night and completely zoned out!

No comments: