Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Preschool Camp

Just in case you were wondering what my latest obsession is... Willy Wonka!  The songs from the new Willy Wonka in particular... It's going on 3 weeks now of total obsession.. mom keeps reminding herself "this will pass"...
 


Monday morning I was so excited!  It was preschool camp week!

I was so in my element!  I never cried or fussed and I got to spend the week getting to know Ms. Stephanie (my teacher this year) a little better AND I got to see Miss Michelle!

Camp was based on the Richard Scary books "Our Busy Busy Town"... on this day we made pizza and set up our own pizza shop!

We had signs and a cash register and everything!




Selling my pizza to mommy...

Thursday was splash day...


Friday morning we took Mabel to get her staples out (YAY!)...



and then we headed to the Trophy Club pool with Bella...


The slide was our favorite!






and just in case you need to see it in video!

Sunday morning we headed over to the new splash pad at Dove Park...



Splash pads are much more fun with goggles!

A tornado!




It was a super fun week!

No comments: