Friday, July 6, 2012

Swimming Sunday & Aquarium Monday...

A lazy morning with my bears... so girls like Barbies, I like my bears... my collection grows and I love all of them SO much!  Build A Bear is one of my favorite places in the world!

Our first objective on Saturday was to get Mabel a more comfortable cone, so we made a trip to Petsmart...

and then we headed to the pool...

with a patriotic swimsuit...


and I conquered dive sticks!  How amazing is this for a kid who has only been swimming 1 day!
 

and I finally worked up the nerve to go down the slide...
 

Sunday we ran errands and had a slow day, daddy and I went to the pool just the two of us so mom could do laundry...

Monday started our week of no camps... Mommy Daycare was officially open!  Luckily, I slept in and we missed the summer movie at 9:45...

So instead we threw on some patriotic wear...

and headed to the aquarium...




My eel friend...

The new octopus...



I brought Belle the Beluga with me... she had a great time!

Shark room...

Touch tanks...

Monday afternoon I had ballet... I had SO much fun!

After ballet, mommy headed to girl's night out with some of her friends... doesn't she look like she had fun?

No comments: