Thursday, August 23, 2012

Circus 2012...

It's become one of our August traditions... something I look forward to the entire summer!  The circus!

This year we headed back to Dallas to see it at American Airlines Center...

and we got there just as they started the floor show (an hour before the main show starts)...

So I got to see lots of clowns...

and sit in the front row...

I got my tattoo...

and actually willingly met some clowns (never been brave enough to do that before)...

There were aerialists...


and more clowns... This guy is mommy's favorite his name is Rudy!

We escaped to our seats as the crowd filled in... um, yeah that's too much for me!

But I enjoyed the people watching!

and my Dr. Seuss circus hat!

How great are these glasses?


Mom even got into the fun...

Finally the show began! 





Mommy's favorite part!

My favorite part!

We had a blast!  So much fun that we came home and bought tickets to go see it again in Fort Worth!

No comments: