Sunday, August 26, 2012

Rapunzel, Blues Clues & Circus #2!

Summer is finally coming to an end... and these last 3 weeks of summer are always a challenge!  It's hot... I'm bored and ALL the camps are over!

So bring on the entertainment!

Monday we spent at the post office getting our passports (no pictures)... why do we need passports?  Because we are going on a Disney Cruise!  So exciting!

Tuesday we headed to Artie's Playhouse to see Rapunzel...

It was the oddest Rapunzel ever!  Bella enjoyed dancing with the cast...

and we checked out Rapunzel's tower...

This is Rapunzel... not what you would expect huh?  The message was good... accept everyone for who they are, etc.  But it went WAY over my head!

Mom has NO idea what we did on Wednesday!  There are no pictures... probably errands and playing at home...

Thursday we headed to Oh Look Perform to see Blues Clues...  I loved it!

Look how precious Blue is!!!!

After Blues Clues I had a super fun playdate at Bella's house while mommy did some work for Mickey Mouse (thanks Shelley)...


Friday we headed to Fort Worth to see the circus again!

With Bella and Shelley this time!  So fun!

Fort Worth is cool because they let you go see the animals before the show.  We saw the tigers, elephants, and horses...



then we were the FIRST people who walked into the arena for the pre-show!

I had been wanting to meet Kelly the entire week!  She is my absolutely favorite and it made her day when mommy told her that!

I got a new tattoo...

and Bella joined me for a picture with Kelly too!  Kelly told me she would look for me in the audience throughout the show and she REALLY did!  She waved to me several times...

I even braved the tight rope!

Bella was excellent at it!

We had front row seats for the ponies...


and mom's favorite clown Rudy...


more clown hijinks...

and even for Asia the Elephant!

We got to watch her paint...

aren't we cute with Rudy?

Snowcone time!

Finally the show started! We moved closer and closer to the ring as the show went on...



and we were RIGHT under the tight rope!




I got a pink clown wig instead of a clown hat this time...






It was just as much fun to see the circus a 2nd time!  Mom bought me the circus DVD and it's ALL I've wanted to watch since!  It's awesome!  Thanks Bella for joining me at the circus! 

No comments: