Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Disney Theater Camp

What could possibly be more perfect for me than Disney theater camp?  I was SO excited!

On the 2nd day we went to see Honk: The Story of the Ugly Duckling before camp and I requested to wear yellow like the ducks (it was the 2nd time I had seen it).

Then we came home and got ready for Disney camp...

Wednesday I was so excited for camp...

Does this look like the face of a kid who has a stomach bug?  Well an hour into camp I threw up for the first time since I was 2 years old... luckily it was a quick 24 hour bug...

Back to camp and all better!

Maggie requested to be in my picture...


and mom shot a picture of her because we just adore her... she is the world's most perfect dog!

Finally it was performance day (and mommy had the stomach bug)...

I was so excited to perform (and a little nervous too)...

First we introduced ourselves...


and then we sang Zippity Do Dah...




Then we sang "When You Wish Upon a Star"
 

 I LOVED my teacher Miss Taylor!  She's my friend Sydney's sister!

We all created the "set"... I drew Jiminy Cricket...

Standing on the BIG stage... Mommy is so proud of how well I did and how much I love theater!

a pic mom found on her phone from last week... me and Bella playing at the train McDonalds... I love when we get to have lunch!

No comments: