Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Zoo Camp Week 2!

Mom decided to sign me up for two weeks of zoo camp this summer, I was SO excited to go back!  This week's theme was Zookeepers and mom is totally impressed with how much I learned!

Right before drop off... no fear at all!  This was one of my biggest fits at the beginning of summer and now I'm counting the days until Zoo Preschool starts!

Here's a picture of me from the Fort Worth Zoo on Day 1...

After camp... still all smiles!

The first day was also daddy's birthday so we celebrated with a silly string fight (right as he walked in the door from work)...

It was my first experience with silly string and I loved it!

Happy birthday daddy!





Day 2...

Day 3 (every day of pictures I pretended to be a different animal)... I think this was my spider day!

 When mom picked me up today I told her all about my new best friend Liadhan (a girl)...

Day 4...

Daddy was out of town so I got a prize... Princess Playdoh!



Last day!

This is us waiting in the drop off line... I use to SERIOUSLY stress out in this line, but now I just happily look out the sunroof and relax with mommy...

More pics from the Fort Worth Zoo...
 



It was an awesome week!

No comments: