Thursday, June 6, 2013

2nd Post: Dallas Zoo w/ Lilly

Ever had plans with someone that you were SO excited for and then they don't work out?  We had been planning to take Piper to the zoo for two weeks, mommy's heart sank when she got a text the morning of our outing that Piper had a stomach virus and couldn't join us.  She came downstairs to tell me and I sobbed.  Big crocodile tears.  Mommy quietly sent Lilly's mom a text message to see if Lilly was available and I cheered right up when I found out I got to take my Lilly to the zoo with me!


Let's go!

Lilly hadn't been to the Dallas Zoo since she was a baby...

How cute are we?

Growling at mommy from our jeep (our legs wouldn't fit in there at the same time)...


1st stop... Penguins...

Look this one posed for a picture with Lilly!

Next stop... giraffes!




Animals of the savannah...

The rest of our day was filled with...

Statues...


Rocks!

Porcupines... eeek!



Stinky flamingos!

Koalas!

Kangaroos...

Silly girls!

Tigers...

Giant Turtles...

Misters...

Friends!

Mommy...

The bird show...

Splash Pad...





Koi fish feeding...


Goats (another animal posing)...


Naked mole rates (eeewwww...)  See the baby?  The last time we were there the queen was pregnant...

Milla moles...

 and Rock stars!

after we dropped Lilly off we headed to Central Market to get some groceries and NO ONE was on the playground.  Mom turned around and found me at the top of the dragon.  She's trying to figure out when I got so brave!

No comments: