Saturday, June 15, 2013

Camp Thurman Open House & Rangers Game

After two quiet weeks at home we were double booked on Saturday!  We had Camp Thurman's open house for Uncle Bill's Camp (think junior camp) and a Rangers Game!

This open house was SO different than last year!  It was only about 80 kids and we were with our counselors that we would have during the week and all the kids were under 6!

Totally confident!

Last year at Open House... can you tell how much more confident I am this year?

I got to hang out with the girls that would be in my group for the week!

Time to swing!

and play tether ball...

and strike a pose...

and play freeze tag!




We headed home to rest for a few hours...

and then we headed to the Rangers game...

the temp went up like 15 degrees between Camp Thurman and the game... YIKES!


So I did everything I could do to stay cool...

Spray fan...

icee...

But we had great seats!

Can you tell I was hot?

I tried to get into it, but it was just too hot!  Eventually mom decided it was too hot and we headed home.  We finished watching the game watching the game at Fuzzy's!

No comments: