Sunday, June 16, 2013

Camp Thurman

Finally it was time for my week at Camp Thurman!
 

 I was READY to go!

Day 2... still happy!


Mom and I now have matching Keens... cute huh?
 
This was our day to slip and slide... not your backyard slip and slide huh?

Skit time!

Skit time was my favorite time of the day...

We sang songs, they did skits and puppet shows...

An after camp treat at Milwaukee Joes...

Day 3...




 More skit time...


 Mom snapped a couple of pictures of me as we left...


Day 4...

More puppets and skits...


My bestie Ainsley...

my counselor Tripster...

Sonic for lunch after camp...

and then donuts... I'm officially 5 1/2!

Day 5...

One last song...
 

I was sad when camp ended, but swimming and playing at the park helped!
 


I had SUCH a great week that mom signed me up to come back later in the summer.  I'm so excited!

No comments: