Saturday, June 22, 2013

Week 1 of Noah's Ark Camp

 Time for another camp!  This time it was Noah's Ark in Colleyville for 2 weeks.  We met on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and I had a blast!

We worked some more on self dressing during this camp...


On Tuesdays and Thursdays I got to do fun things with mom... like going to Lilly's house!

Another camp day!  This was the day I started making friends and really started loving it!

Here's a video of my reading to show how far I've come in the last 6 weeks...

Thursday we headed to see Little Mermaid at Artie's Playhouse...


 

It was a great show!
  

 and we ran into Finley & Mazzy!

Another day of swimming...

Mom loves this suit!

Friday I was back to school (yes I really am this tan)...

While I was at school mom went to visit her friend Kat and baby Kade.  Isn't he precious!
  

More swimming...

and jumping over daddy...

No comments: