Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Tree, Little Gym & Back to School...

Sunday was our annual "Christmas Decorating Day"... I kept asking "is today Christmas", so mom finally decided it needed it's own title...


I was HAPPY to help this year!






at one point I would take each ornament to mom, jump up and down and hand it to her...


So excited about each one!


Maggie helped too...


After the tree was set up daddy and I worked on our figure skating moves... I am still figure skating and pretending to be the princesses...


Monday morning we had to make up my missed Little Gym class...


I was sad that daddy had to go back to work, but excited to go see Mr. Nick...


This penguin seriously needs a name!


Little Gym!




I was so excited to show Mr. Nick my hula hooping skills!!!




The rock wall was back up...




and so was the big roller (notice Mr. Nick started letting me do it by myself... mom's stomach dropped when she saw him do this!)...






Pretending to be asleep at the end of class... I was playing Snow White all day (mommy was a dwarf) and I kept falling asleep like she does...


Tuesday morning (I was Jasmine) mommy will always remember as the first morning I wouldn't wear what she planned for me to wear to school. Let the clothing wars begin! I stood their in my night shirt and said "I can't lift my arms"... "why" mommy asked... "because I don't want to wear that shirt"... Ahhh! We were suppose to leave to school pretty much right then and mom had to take me upstairs and coach me through a selection...


All in all not a bad selection since it says "I love presents" and my birthday is 6 days away...


Notice the ornament I'm holding is a cupcake...


I had a LONG day at school and tried to sleep in the car on the way home (I don't understand how people sleep in cars... I haven't done it since the day I turned a year old!)...

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

How fun to decorate the tree for the first time in your new house!