Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Papa Don & Grandma Kitty's Visit...

Thursday after school Grandma Kitty & Papa Don arrived to spend the weekend with me.  I was SO excited to see them!

Friday we headed to Sunbelt to do a make up class...

and then I took them to experience the greatness of Yogurtland!

Mom and I go there at least twice a week...

See how green my eyes are...

Friday night we headed to Uncle Julios...



and when we got back to the house I wanted to run... I begged mommy, Papa Don and daddy to chase me but everyone was tired... luckily Sophia popped over to play...

We ran inside and out...

Her mommy has a great bike seat...

Saturday we did a little shopping trip...


on Sunday I was VERY sad when they headed back to Corpus so mommy and daddy took me to get donuts and we headed to the park...


with Mabel...


We showed her the big fish...



and tried to take some pictures of her (which didn't work)...

She did enjoy the fountain though...

No comments: