Sunday, January 22, 2012

2nd Post: Dad's Day at 1st Presby

Saturday was Dad's Day at school... it is one of my favorite days of the year!

This year's theme was Dinosaurs so mom whipped me up a "Daddy's Snugglesaurus" shirt. :)

Love my daddy!


This year mommy gave me the option of her staying at home or coming and I said I wanted her there... there were actually a few moms there this year so she didn't feel as awkward.  She just comes to take pictures and chat with the teachers...

I wanted to show daddy all the fun science experiments first!


Then we went to paint...


I painted a red dinosaur...

and I was proud!

Ms. Judy worked very hard creating this volcano and I told mom later that it was my favorite part...

There were dinosaurs EVERYWHERE!

Donut holes!

Playdoh...

and my awesome dinosaur friend I created with daddy...

No comments: