Sunday, January 22, 2012

3rd Post: Fairy Tea Party

Saturday afternoon I got to attend a super fun fairy tea party for my neighbor Claire who is just a few weeks younger than me...

It was so nice to be able to walk to a party!
and I hammed it up before we left...





Ready for some mommy time!  Daddy stayed home to build my IKEA furniture...

Me and the birthday girl...

She's so sweet!  She knew that I didn't know any of her other friends so she asked me to sit next to her when we had our tea...

We were the best behaved group of fairies mommy has ever seen!  We played so well together!


Time for tea!

We all had unique cups...

and had yummy tea food...

The cupcakes were amazing with marshmallow icing...

The birthday girl!

Time to sing happy birthday (Claire was not so sure about the candles)...



Yummo!

All the fairies lined up in a row!


After presents we headed up to the playroom...


Thank you for inviting me Claire!  I had a blast!

No comments: