Tuesday, January 10, 2012

School, Ponies & Parks...

Friday at school we were reading a book about mice... mom thought "we have no mice shirts" and then she remembered my favorite mouse! (playing hair salon here)

Minnie!

Mom had to laugh when I chose the "rock star" shirt over a princess shirt (too much Fresh Beat "Rock Star")...  Milla 6.0 picture

After a VERY hard morning and a long nap we headed to the school playground to play...


Love sliding my $100 American Girl doll...

Mom loves this series of pictures...

 

You can definitely tell how proud I am of myself...

We found the hills that we will be using for sledding if/when it ever snows again...

and I took a minute to exam the grass...



the BIG hill...

We noticed the ponies were by the fence so we went to feed them...

There is some SUPER long grass in front of their fence that they can't reach and they LOVE it!


Meet the BULLY!


I am definitely not afraid of animals... I went up to each horse on my own and fed them...



On Sunday we headed to Kidsville (the original plan from Saturday before the meltdown)...

It's SUCH a cool park!





I scared mom half to death when I decided to climb this by myself... I did it though...

She recovered quickly...

We became friends with this smart, funny little boy and his little sister and we decided to have a dinosaur dig...

More mountain climbing...

and some swinging...

and some spinning...

No comments: