Friday, January 6, 2012

Dallas Zoo...

Mommy decided to do something special with some of her Christmas money this year... she got us a family membership to the Dallas Zoo! We L-O-V-E the Fort Worth Zoo and will continue being members there, but sometimes you just want to experience some different animals AND it only took us 30 minutes to get there and 45 to get home...

We headed straight to the Giants of the Savannah section...


and ate our lunch with the lions...






We checked out the other animals of Africa...






Played on the sculptures...

and waited patiently for our chance to ride on the monorail...

I always love their monorail!

the Dallas Zoo has a ton of sculptures and I was obsessed with posing and "playing" with each one...




We finally found the meerkats...

and more sculptures...



The giant anteaters were REALLY creepy!


and my favorite of the day was the albino alligator...


Mom finally showed me the Children's Zoo and I was in heaven!



I even went to pet the goats by myself!





Our last stop of the day was the carousel... where I got to ride a rhino!

It was a great day!

No comments: