Sunday, January 15, 2012

Our Week in Review...

This week was all about getting back to routine... 3 days of school, ballet and an errand day... amazing how when I get back into routine, my behavior immediately improves!

There are several crazy Milla stories this week... Monday morning I found my Easter Bunny book (from the movie last year) and I said "I have that chicken"... I insisted on finding him and even though I hadn't touched him in 9 months (at least) I was able to walk into my playroom, go to one of many containers of stuffed animals and find him.  This is why mom struggles to get rid of my stuffed animals.  My memory is just TOO GOOD!


Tuesday I had ballet... another story.  I asked if Rebecca could come with me to ballet, so we put her ballet clothes on.  The day was going really well until after ballet when mom helped me get changed and I asked where Rebecca's change of clothes was.  Needless to say we had to go home and get her a change of clothes...

We played at home for a little while and then we met up with Bella at the play area at Milestone church...

We were the only two kids there... super fun!

Towards the end of our playdate we put on a little talent show...



Mommy has to laugh that at one point this year my counselor called me extremely shy... not so much here!

Wednesday I played squinkies before school...

We are learning about penguins and Eskimos this week...

Thursday was our errand day... we stayed home all morning and then we went to Costco and Target... it was a very restful day...



Friday is my long day at school... which is perfect for mom because she can get lots of errands done before the weekend...

Do you all know that I still think mom has a "job" that she does when I'm at school... she says it's not technically lying because being a SAHM is a job... she says she helps daddy with his work, running errands, etc.  It's the only way I will let her leave me at school...

Even though school is my favorite place in the world... by the way thank you Nana for the rockin' leg warmers!

No comments: