Sunday, January 22, 2012

Another Week in Review...

Monday was MLK Day, so I had the day off from school....

Which meant getting to go to the park with my playgroup friends...

With a big girl ponytail!

Brooklyn & Stella were there...

it was windy but beautiful...

Stella has grown up so much!

Tire swing...


Karyssa came too...


We played an awesome game of hide and seek...



and Stella even joined us...

Tuesday we went to ballet...


and then had a McDonalds/Costco playdate with Bella...


Wednesday was "O" for Owl day at school...


and Wednesday night I asked daddy to play Rapunzel with me...


Maggie was Maximus..



Thursday we had a fieldtrip to IKEA in Frisco, played at the Stonebriar play area... it was very fun!

Friday was show and tell at school and we had to choose from "M,N, or O"... I of course chose M.  I took a Minnie Mouse stuffed animal with me and some M&Ms!!!

It was a great week!

No comments: