Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Disney Cruise 7 - Sea Day

The one morning we had somewhere to be... and I slept in!  HA!

Luckily we had the late character dining reservation...  that's right breakfast with Mickey & friends on the ship!

Senol was happy to see me and we were whisked away to our table...

This dress is mom's favorite (and most time consuming) of the things she made me for the trip...

It has nautical Minnie, Donald & Mickey, as well as the ship.  It was a HUGE hit!  Even the smoke coming out of the smoke stacks are hidden Mickeys.


Me and my friend Lucas...


First up Minnie!



Family picture with our 2nd favorite dog Pluto!


Dale!


Mickey!



Chip!

and Mr. Goofy!


one more picture of me and the statue...

Playtime in Oceaneer's Club...

we even played hide & seek...

Pool time with daddy!



and mom took some ship pictures to share with her clients... These are the quick service food choices by the pool... pizza (excellent)...

Pluto's Dog House (yummy)...

Soft serve ice cream (my favorite)...

Goofy's Galley (nutritious food & fruit)...

and the beverage station...

Ready for another adventure...



This pic is for Papa Don...

Here's mom in the same hat at age 9...

Exploring the ship and getting the last of our pin trading done...

Showing off my Mickey band... this is what gets me in and out of Oceaneer's Club.  It has all my parents info on it and which boat I go on if something happens and we have to evacuate the ship.

How beautiful is this lobby?  Amazing!

I FINALLY got to meet Donald Duck... it had been a long time coming!





and then we went to watch the Oceaneer's Club & Oceaneer's Lab perform their show Friendship Rocks (I chose to watch instead of participate)...

This was my best friend on the trip Sophia.  She was super nice and I was constantly searching the ship for her.

Last dinner!

in my custom Nemo dress (another fan favorite)...


The final show was beautiful!


More towel art!

My Nemo dress with the Nemo poster...

playing with my new figurines before dinner... these oversized portholes are the perfect place to play!


More playing at dinner...



I really enjoyed getting to know Senol & Desiree...



last trip to the Oceaneer's Club!  We took ALL my leftover candy & snacks and filled a bag for the counselors!  They were SUPER excited! 

At 10pm there is a final show... daddy packed while mommy and I attended...


Before it even started I was DONE... too many people, too tired, too many days on the ship... mom just let me lay here.

Finally the character began to arrive...



You get 20 minutes to meet as many characters as you can.  Talk about stressful!  This is Peter Pan and Ann Marie (a character from one of the on-board shows)...

Cinderella...




One last hug from Stitch (I skipped the line... whoops!)...

Sleeping Beauty...


and Donald...

One of mom's favorite pictures of the trip!


The scene from above...

It was very chaotic...

The next morning it was time for one last breakfast and then we would be leaving.  Mom and dad finished packing up the entire room while I slept...

Finally awake!

While we ate breakfast we watched them load the food on for the next cruise.  It was an amazing process!  Tons and tons of fruits and veggies and everything else!  7 days worth of food for all those people with all those buffets is a HUGE amount of food!


This is the line to disembark... we highly suggest finding a nice comfy place to hang out and waiting until this gets better!

Which is what we did...

I have not slept in the car since I was a year old... but the trip did me in!  About an hour into the trip home I was out, mom isn't sure if it was the rain or just exhaustion.  What a blessing!  Mom and dad were exhausted too and needed a silent trip!

It was a wonderful vacation and the magic of Disney was definitely everywhere on the ship.  Mom is so excited to help our friends and her clients experience the fun of a Disney Cruise out of Galveston before the ship moves on to another port (no worries another Disney ship will follow behind soon).

No comments: