Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Disney Cruise Day 3!

Our last day at sea!  Still not bored... there are SO many activities going on throughout the ship on sea days!

Including a Princess Gathering!

But first I spotted Peter Pan... do you remember when I spent an hour looking for him at Disneyland?  He was obviously on the cruise ship then because we saw him 3 times during the trip!

See the beautiful princess banners... lovely!

One line... 5 princesses!  That's a beautiful thing!  I had a funny smile for most of my character pictures on vacation... it drove mommy crazy, but I told her it was my excited smile!




The day before I got to learn Snow White's do si do and she came in to dance with us!  So fun!

My favorite!  I would NOT let mom tell her that she is my favorite...


Sweet Belle...

Me and mommy in our bow shirts...


Here is our door the way mom envisioned it... organized!


Mom found a group online that were doing a Fish Extender gift exchange.  It was SO much fun!  It's like Secret Santa on the ship.  I always wanted to stop by the room and see if I had anything new.

Another perk of sea days... special events like tea with Alice & the Mad Hatter...

Yep I've definitely grown up since this time last year...

Ready for tea!




Mmmm... apple juice and chocolate chip cookies!


Alice explained to us how to have a "proper" tea...

and the Mad Hatter broke EVERY rule!  It was hilarious!





SO fun!

We also got to play Mad Hatter Says...


Then we got to be the first ones to meet them and the Mad Hatter LOVED my outfit!


Next up... open house at Oceaneer's Club with daddy...

This slide was my favorite part of Oceaneer's Club!

We learned about Tarzan and at the end Terk came in to play with us...

It was AWESOME!

We played drums throughout the club...


My favorite porthole...

Another chance to meet Mickey...



and finally Chip & Dale!



A rare occurrence, we got to see Mickey & Minnie dance together...


and then I got to meet Minnie...



which made me pretty happy!

I had been excited to eat at Animator's Palate...



the walls and pictures light up throughout the meal...


and at the end Mickey comes in... I got to be his special guest and sit in the front row and get a high five!



So cool!

No comments: