Saturday, October 27, 2012

Shriner Circus 2012

So mom and dad were curious how I would do with a surprise outing... We started with a typical Sunday, ate breakfast, went to the grocery store in play clothes, ate lunch... then mom said "well I think you are going to need to go change clothes because you can't wear that to the circus... I immediately realized what she was saying and I was SO excited!

Reenactment picture... 

Can't wait!



We got there early so we could ride the elephant...



and get some cotton candy (they have the BEST cotton candy!)...

All the typical circus picture... trapeze...

light up toy...

tigers...


My FAVORITE clown Alex...

Pony rides at intermission...



Rainbow clowns...

Me and my sweet daddy...

Dogs dancing...


and jumping off of ridiculous high heights...


Elephants...


and amazing motorcycle riders...


We had such a fun time and for a kid who likes to plan EVERYTHING I handled being surprised very well!

No comments: