Friday, October 5, 2012

Disney Cruise Day 5: Costa Meya

First a very funny video from Pirate Night.  I learned this song at dance class (it's one of our tap songs) and I've become obsessed with it!
 

 Now on to our 2nd port of call... Costa Meya!

We did not arrive at Costa Meya until noon, so they had lots of activities planned for the morning...

a little modeling first...



We went to play bingo as a family.  Mom had NO LUCK at all, but it was fun.  Daddy realized he hadn't played since he was 7 and I just wanted to know if I could punch out all the holes.

Next up... a character dance party in the lobby!  AWESOME!

We warmed up with a little dancing of our own...

 


and then the fun began!

 ok... fun and chaos!





 

Mom was SUPER excited to see the Queen of Hearts!  We've never seen her before...



After I warmed up to her I agreed to take a quick picture "near" her...

Craziness!

We sent daddy to get ready for his Costa Meya mini jeep adventure and we went to find the characters from the dance party... I ran up to Goofy and look what happened!


Big Goofy hugs!

Costa Meya in the background...

We headed back to the lobby to play with the confetti from the dance party...

Oh the things that entertain kids!





and then we got some lunch and more importunately... dessert!

Mom dropped me off at Oceaneer's Club and headed to the Quiet Cove pool for some R&R...

and then she came to get me so we could go swimming together...

I made a friend in the Mickey pool...



and did some more modeling...


Ice Cream Break!


Open house time in Oceaneer's Club...




A couple of pictures of Costa Meya... daddy had a lot of fun on his adventure, but he didn't have a camera...


Mommy & daddy had dinner reservations at Palo, but before they dropped me off at Oceaneer's Club we ran into some friends...

and went to a Donald Duck Salsa Party...


Learning some moves...

I quickly discovered it was more fun to dance my own way off the crowded stage...


I dare you not to laugh or dance in your chair when you watch these videos...


Especially this one!
 

or this one (I may kill mommy for taking these some day, but I was asking her to video me)...

Donald showed up to check out our moves...


and mommy and I decided to limbo...

more Towel Art...

It was a super fun day!


No comments: