Saturday, October 20, 2012

Second Week of October

Monday was President's Day... so no school!  And of course, Disney announced a new big promotion, so mommy had to work.  I was super well behaved, so I earned a trip to Grapevine Mills Mall!


I still had ballet that afternoon... yay!

Tuesday I headed back to school and wanted some puppy love since I was wearing a puppy shirt...



Wednesday started the Halloween wear...


That afternoon we headed to the park and I showed off my new self-swinging skills to mommy...
 

Swinging on your tummy is fun too!

Thursday was Zoo School (and I was wearing my Foofa headband... some mornings Foofa comes over to visit and goes to school)...

Friday morning Minnie Mouse came over...

Seriously when I put on these hats I become these characters and I will not answer to Milla!  I keep mom constantly entertained!

No comments: