Saturday, October 13, 2012

First Week of October

We had one day to recover after the cruise and then it was time to head back to school!


and ballet...

Tuesday school (and theater)...

Wednesday school (and a visit with Ms. Sadi)...

Thursday school...

and Zoo School... Once a month the parents are invited to go on our Zoo Hike with us.  It was organized chaos, but mom enjoyed meeting my new friends...

and seeing some animals...



This is my best friend at Zoo School, Chloe... she's a little bit older than me and we really like eachother, she even wrote down her phone number for me. :)



One of those Millaisms... we saw this when we got back to the car and I said "that must have been a really big bird"... all mom could do was laugh!

Friday school & afternoon enrichment!

Looking WAY too grown up in these pics mom says...

Ok that's better!

So are you bored with my weeks yet?  They are super busy, but not a lot of picture worthy events. I am definitely getting prepared for kindergarten though with these longer days!

No comments: