Friday, March 22, 2013

Disneyland Day 4

 Day 4 began mommy and I's "princess mornings".  Daddy went to work the booth at the convention and we headed to the park to have some special time together.

First stop... Ariel's Grotto to have breakfast with the princesses!
 

Self portrait...

I was so excited to see Ariel...




and sit down for breakfast.  They give you a crown to decorate at this meal and it is always one of my favorite things!

Look at the first round of food they bring you!  YUM!  After this they bring out pancakes, bacon, eggs, potatoes, etc.

My first princess greeting was Sleeping Beauty... my favorite!


Then Belle...

Snow White (I was so excited because she didn't have a squeaky voice)...

Cinderella...

We decided to find a few more characters after breakfast and ran into Buzz...

We all posed like him... funny huh?

and a few minutes later we got to see Woody...



Back on the best ferris wheel ever!

and one of my favorite rides of the trip... Goofy's Sky School... 

Mom put the camera away for a while and just enjoyed me.  We had some rain and ended up back at the hotel to warm up... later in the evening we took daddy back to Disneyland and conquered a new ride for me...

Splash Mountain!



and then we met some more friends...




Revisited the Haunted Mansion...

and I obsessively found hidden Mickeys... this one is pretty clever!

One last tea cup ride. 

By this point it was cold and rainy and all of our feet hurt so we decided to head back to the hotel and maybe be able to see a few of the fireworks from our hotel room...

We were in for a surprise because we could see them PERFECTLY! More pixie dust for sure!



No comments: