Saturday, March 23, 2013

Disneyland Day 5

Another princess morning with Mommy... this time Minnie Mouse style!

We headed to Disneyland (rushed, didn't account for longer lines on the weekend at security, couldn't find the restaurant's phone number to call and say we were late, mom was sweating and wishing she had a travel planner)... but in the end we made it on the monorail (shorter security line) and headed to the park...

We arrived at the Plaza Inn for breakfast with Minnie & friends...
 

I was so excited!  It was another surprise character breakfast where you have no idea who your characters will be...

Pooh...

Minnie...

Captain Hook (I was SUPER brave and he was very nice)...

Tigger...


Dale...




The only problem was I didn't want to leave the table to get food because I was afraid I would miss someone...

Chip...

Pinocchio!  I have met SO many characters, but this was the first time I've met Pinocchio!

He was excited to meet me too!  He lifted me off the ground!




Eeyore (another first)...

Anyone know who this is?  Well mom had to google it but he's the cat from Pinocchio... Gideon.

The Fairy Godmother (another first)...

Suzy (another first)...


That's 11 characters in all!  What a great breakfast!

As we walked out we ran into this guy... remember last year when I spent an entire day looking for him at Disneyland???

Back at Mickey's house...


 



and the we headed over to ride Alice in Wonderland...

 

 and we got stuck!  Which was ok with us.  We got to walk through the back of the ride (where they fix the caterpillars) and we got a pass to ride again later in the day, which was perfect since it was our last night and we would want to ride it before we left!

I patiently waited to meet Merida...


Do you see her little brother bears behind me?  They are SO cute and they move!

Waiting in line to meet Tinkerbell...

It's a very long wait!

Iridessa (another first!)...
 

I had to tell Tinkerbell all about the Alice ride breaking down... 


Another line... look how patient I am!  I was laying down on mommy's backpack...
 

But it's always worth it to meet Rapunzel!




Mommy went into Travel Planner mode for our last evening there and we were all up for it!

First we grabbed daddy and headed to DCA to ride a few more rides...

We did the Tow Mater ride (which was really fun)
 

Then we set up to watch the parade outside of Goofy's Sky School and rode it over and over again until the parade started...





Great parade seats!













We rode Toy Story again, mom and dad both rode Tower of Terror, and we checked out the Mad Tea Party...


It is REALLY cool!

Then we headed over to Disneyland for all our favorite rides... We did Splash Mountain twice...



We watched Fantasia, rode Matterhorn during the fireworks when there was NO line at all (it was an hour long again after the fireworks), we rushed back over to ride Haunted Mansion and then finished our night in Fantasyland riding Dumbo, using our free pass for Alice in Wonderland and then hopping in the Peter Pan line right as the park closed (as long as you are in line by that time you get to wait to ride).


We walked out of the park VERY slowly...

and got our trip souvenirs on the way out...  Disney Pillow Pets!

I quickly confiscated mommy's, but don't worry I eventually returned it to her!

It was a wonderful last day in the park!  I use to be really sad when we would leave, but now that mommy plans Disney vacations, I know we will be back and I can't wait for our next adventure!

No comments: