Tuesday, September 4, 2012

1st Day of School 2012...

Today is finally here!  My last year of preschool!  First my completed family project... It's an "All About Me" poster... There is a picture of all my favorite things... rainbows, Mabel, circus, swimming, ballet, seussical, judy moody, zoo school, my bears, my family, Maggie, hamburgers, cotton candy, hershey chocolate bars, going on a cruise, roller coasters, Sleeping Beauty & Mickey Mouse...

We started the morning off with banana chocolate chip muffins... this is a special treat mommy's mom use to make for her!

And then we took some pictures... My sign says "1st Day of Pre-K, September 4, 2012, First Presbyterian Grapevine, Ms. Stephanie, When I grow up I want to be a Princess Trapeze Girl"...

Don't you love the dress mommy made me?  I wore it ALL day!  Even to theater class this evening!

Ready for the comparison pictures??? 2012...

2011...

2010...
 

 2009...

 Can you tell I love my dress?

More comparison pictures 2012...

2011...

2010...
 

2009...
 

Definitely still the same kid...

Just added a little sass and silliness!


My awesome rainbow zebra backpack!  We went backpack shopping and I said "wouldn't it be cool if they made a rainbow zebra backpack"... a few days later we found one!  Mom knew it was meant to be!

Outside pics...

Facebook pic...

 Outside the classroom... no nerves at all!

Mom decided to do something different this year and she interviewed me tonight about my day... Excuse the part where I admit I didn't learn anything today BUT I guess you don't really learn anything on the first day of school!












No comments: