Sunday, September 16, 2012

2nd Week of School...

This was the first week of my full fall calendar!  I have lots going on and I'm in some type of class/activity away from mom for over 20 hours a week.  It's definitely preparing us for next year, but by Saturday morning I was exhausted!

So here is what my week looks like... Monday is my special day at school, we only have 4 kids in my class on Mondays so we work on reading and math, lots of one on one attention...

Then at 3:45 I have ballet...



Tuesday mornings I have school...

and at 4pm I have theater class...

Wednesday morning... school... (every other Wednesday afternoon I have therapy)

Thursday morning I have school...

Then I eat in the car while mommy drives me to Fort Worth for 3 hours of Zoo Preschool (which I love)...

Friday morning I have school... and this week mommy let me stay for Lunch Bunch (till 2:30) and I got to play with practically my entire class from last year!  It was SO much fun!  When I got in the car I had a list of playdates we had planned and lots of stories, we are definitely missing each other this year since we are split into 3 classes.

The only question is... who is going to wear out first?  Me or mommy?  She says she officially feels like a taxi!  We are both looking forward to school being in the neighborhood next year!

No comments: