Tuesday, December 18, 2012

2nd Post: Turning 5!

Can you believe I'm 5?  My elf Sprinkles helped decorate the house for my birthday...

I love the streamers!

See Maggie coming out with me?


Mom asked me the night before what I wanted for my birthday breakfast and I chose banana chocolate chip muffins (her favorite muffin growing up)...

It's always good to practice blowing out candles before your birthday party...


Ready to go to school!




Here are my birthday cookies for school... rainbow sugar cookies with m&ms... crazy huh?


Sprinkles even left a sign in my yard!


After school mommy picked me up and we headed to Sweet & Sassy for a spa day...


I even got a cupcake on my toe...

Updo and sparkles complete!





After my makeover we headed to Hey Sugar in Roanoke to have a little birthday treat...


It's our new favorite store...


And they have amazing ice cream!


and tv!


The owner saw my shirt and added a rock candy treat to my day...

Finally daddy got home from work and it was time to open presents!

Time for some reading activities...


Lambie!  I've always wanted a Lambie!


and my Jake and the Neverland Pirates boat... I have wanted this boat for SO long!


Me and Lambie...

a card from my cousin Grant... so sweet!

and makeup!  Oh how I love makeup!

It was a wonderful day!  Now I just have to wait patiently for my birthday party!

No comments: