Sunday, December 23, 2012

Surprise! We are going to Disney World!!!

Now why would Sprinkles be playing with all my favorite Disney characters...


and there was a bag waiting for me... mommy told me I had one more present to open when I came downstairs and amazingly I went right past the present to see what Sprinkles was up to...

Here's the video where I found out about my surprise...

I was SO excited!


We headed straight to the airport...




I knew exactly where I wanted to head to when we got to the Orland airport... the Disney Store!


and then I had another surprise!  My friend Emerson was coming too!  Our mommies had been planning this trip since July.  Amazingly enough they both booked the exact same dates without realizing it, true MAGIC!  I was super excited to have a friend to run around with...

and her sweet little sister Ainsley...

Ready for the Magical Express!

Let's go to Disney World!

We stayed at Art of Animation, the brand new Disney hotel...

It is an amazing hotel!

We stayed in the Lion King suite...

I loved this sleeping picture of Simba...


Finally it was time to head to the park!

"Thank you daddy for this amazing trip"...

Get ready for A LOT of matching outfits!!!!

As soon as we got to park it started to rain...

So we had to stop for some awesome rain jackets...


Next we hit a human roadblock... we still have not figured out what was going on, but we were stuck in one spot for about 20 minutes with very antsy kiddos!  We just wanted to go ride rides!  Definitely one of the low lights of the trip!

Stuck in the rain, but smiles!


We finally got back to the rides and after several rides (and riding the new Goofy roller coaster) we were wet, but happy!  And the park mostly cleared out from the rain!

We stopped for food...


and then we were back to the rides...



Finally it was time for the new Little Mermaid ride... LOVE!






Happy Milla!

and the castle all lit up!

The trip was off to an amazing start...

and I was one exhausted girl!

No comments: