Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Day 2: Animal Kingdom & Christmas Party

Time to head to Animal Kingdom!  Don't you love the statues outside our hotel room?

Ready to go!


Here are the mommies that put this whole thing together... they did a great job!


I was excited to finally meet some characters!

And start using our photopass to get some great family pictures!


I love the magical surprise pictures!
 

"Let's go meet some characters"...

 

I love Baloo!


and I finally got to meet Pocohontas (one of the few princesses I've never met)...


Time for some classics...





We waited WAY too long to ride the safari ride...


Dad bet me a dollar that we would be on the next jeep and he had to pay me a dollar!

Finally on board!

Hippos!



Alligators!

Big crazy horned cows!

Elephants!


I was kind of cranky on the ride (because I need to pee and it is SO bumpy!)...

After some down time we headed to dinner with Cinderella at 1900 Park Fare...

 

We met Cinderella...

Lady Tremaine...

Drizella...

and Anastasia (don't you love Ainsley's look in this picture)...

She is definitely the fun sister!

Mom had to take a picture with her too... she mentioned to me that she liked Anastasia more than Drizella and of course Drizella overheard and came over and got very upset at mom...

Which I thought was funny!


Time to head to the Christmas party!

But first some "soulful" dancing at Grand Floridian...
 

and family pictures...

"Let's go to the party!"

First we went to the Toy Story dance party...







and then it was time for the parade!


I was super excited to see Duffy!
 




and the 7 Dwarfs!  It was SO exciting to see them!

 and even MORE exciting... meeting Ariel with her tail!




and then we headed over to Storybrook Circus to check out the new Dumbo interactive queue.  It was AWESOME!







and finally we got to ride!

Love all the circus posters!

Finally it was time for Pete's Silly Sideshow...


Don't you love Minnie's poodles?



It was a wonderful night!

No comments: