Saturday, December 8, 2012

3rd Post: Polar Express

One of my favorite days of the year is Polar Express Day at school... obviously Sprinkles thinks it's pretty cool too!

This year I decided to honor Sprinkles and go as an elf!


Complete with shoes!  Ready for the flashback pics...

2011...

2010...

2010...

Mommy dressed up too...

Ready for some fun!
  

First up... Carols with Ms. Donna...







and some musical chairs...

Then we headed to the train room...
 


and took a picture with Ms. Stephanie... I love her!
 

Time for some reindeer games. :)




and then cookies...



Finally it was time to see Santa with all my friends...

Katherine...

Cris...

Parker...

Me...

More flashbacks...




Mason...


Wyatt...

Maribelle...

Piper...

Jackson...

Trent...

Mathias...

Did you know I have two sets of twins in my class this year?
  


Class picture time...


It was a wonderful day!

No comments: