Saturday, December 29, 2012

Day 3: Princess Day

A birthday trip is not complete without a princess day!

All three of us were ready!

This was me telling Emerson all about Bippity Boppity Boutique... I was very excited!

and so was she!

First we stopped for castle pictures.

Can you tell how much we like each other?


We ate lunch while watching the Small World boats...

Rode Peter Pan...

Saw Peter Pan...

and then we headed to the castle for my Bippity Boppity Boutique appointment... don't you love this picture of daddy taking me to the castle... classic princess!

Daddy went to ride a boat at the Contemporary, while I had my appointment...

I got in dressed in my beautiful Sleeping Beauty dress and then I had a little waiting time...



Finally I was called back to my Fairy Godmother in Training...



Picking out your makeup is one of the best parts!


 


Getting closer to being done...



Just a touch of pixie dust...

and voila!  A princess!
 

Have I grown up a little bit since last year?


I'm never sure how I feel about the fuss after the reveal...


But I loved my jewel on my cheek!

Next we headed over to the portrait studio...

Oh yes I've definitely grown up!

 




One quick castle picture...

and with the Cinderella mural...

and then mom had to capture a vision in her head of her princess on Prince Charming's Regal Carousel...

Definitely her favorite shots of the day!




Especially this one!
 

Right as we finished our carousel ride it started to rain so we went to hide out at castle couture...

and threw a poncho over my dress...


The rain let up and we were ready for dinner with all my favorite princesses!

First we were greeted by Cinderella...



Then we headed up to dinner...




for some reason we thought mommy said to take a picture with our napkins and then we decided it would be hilarious if we actually did!



The princesses began to arrive at our table...

Sleeping Beauty (my favorite)...


Snow White...

Ariel (the same Ariel we saw the night before in her Grotto, how magical is that?)...


Jasmine (the first time I've ever met her)...

Time for the wishing star ceremony...




and then mom arranged a very special treat... a chocolate slipper!



It was beautiful!




and delicious!



We devoured the entire thing...

and I was left with a happy sugar buzz!

On the way out we saw Emerson coming in... we could not get our dinner reservations together but it was so fun to get one picture in our princess dresses together...

One last castle shot before I changed back into comfy park clothes...

Next we headed to Haunted Mansion and I was brave enough to take a picture with the statues...

Well maybe not that brave!

Electric parade time!




and one more new friend to meet...

First Tinkerbell...


and then her sister Periwinkle... who I adore!






Next up... Enchanted Tales with Belle...

First we got to check out Maurice's cottage...

and then we met the Wardrobe... she is awesome!

All the children reenact the story of when Belle met the Beast... I was picked to be Chip!


  
 



It was very fun!

Our last stop of the night was Main Street Bakery...

Gotta use those snack credits!  YUM!


Happy Milla!  It was a magical princess day!

No comments: