Thursday, December 20, 2012

Circus Birthday Party

It's here!  It's here!  It's finally my birthday party day!

After our 2nd trip to the circus this summer I declared I wanted a circus birthday party.  Not the easiest theme to put together but mom did a really good job...

Here's the invitation...
and mom ordered my cupcake toppers from etsy and made yummy cupcakes...

and she made my circus dress!  She asked me if I wanted a clown dress and I said no, I was adamant that I just wanted a circus t-shirt.  So then mo asked me if I wanted a "circus dress" and showed me some pictures and I was so excited... what she didn't tell me is it is the same dress she would have made as my clown dress... HA!


Ready for the party!  Mom even had a vintage Ringling Bros shirt for the party...

and the bounce house place even has a circus themed bounce house!  Perfect!

Our wonderful party host let me go in early and get warmed up which was perfect!  I needed that extra time to feel more comfortable...



This is my special friend Alexa.  If I could adopt her as my little sister I would.  She goes to  my school and although she is only 2 1/2 we play together all the time and really enjoy each other.  I was the most excited about her coming to my party!

Most of the party the boys played in the bounce houses and the girls played chase... mom joked she should have just rented out a track!



My buddy Findlay even came!

Taking a break to check out the party room...


and then it was back to more chase...

Daddy was the chaser for most of the party...



While mom got the room all set...


Two of my very best friends Bella & Maribelle... it was the first time they have ever met!

More chase!



My Zoo school friends Chloe & Betsy...

My school buddy Katherine...

Me and mommy...


Exhaustion setting in!

This party was HUGE!  Usually for a December birthday party you have lots of people who can't come because of other activities and then a handful of kids who get sick... it just wasn't the case this year and almost everyone we invited was able to make it... so much fun though!

Silly faces! (which I refused to do)...



Line leader!  Ready to head back to the party room!

Finally it was time to rest in my throne with my party hat on...

The chaos of that many kids in a small room...


Singing happy birthday...

CUPCAKE TIME!






Me and Cris...

Me and Sydney...

handing out goody bags...

Can you tell how much I love Alexa?

Maribelle and Piper checking out their goody bags...


Me and Bella...

There was a clown nose in the goody bag... my favorite!

Family clown nose picture!

When we got home Nana was there to watch me open presents...


My friends were VERY good to me!  It was a wonderful birthday party and I'm super excited to finally be 5!

No comments: