Thursday, December 20, 2012

Friday School & Emma's Birthday Party

It's hard to wake up and realize it's not your birthday anymore... and it's not even your party day either!  I was sad the day before when I realized my party wasn't on my birthday... I haven't grasped the concept of celebrating for as long as possible yet!

At least I got some cuddles from Lambie...

After school we headed to Emma's house for a birthday playdate... Emma is my birthday twin and goes to my school... how cool is that?




I even got to try on some stick on earrings... fancy!

Emma had just returned from a birthday trip to Disney World and I had lots of questions for her...


They even had a frost room set up showing the new Periwinkle movie...

and an awesome treehouse!

with a zipline (which I was not brave enough to do)...

It was great to see Kade, I've missed him this year!

Things got a little chaotic towards the end... dancing, bigger kids, popping balloons, loud music... so I hung out in the kitchen...

Emma's cake was beautiful!



Happy birthday Emma!  Your party was super fun!

No comments: