Sunday, August 29, 2010

75 Pictures from My Week...

Consider this my last weekly post, mom vows to start posting daily again, starting tomorrow...

This week was relatively boring and mom had camera troubles, so here are 75 pictures from my week...

Monday we ran errands, it was the HOTTEST day of the summer so mom put me in as little clothing as possible. We went to the dance studio and got me all enrolled and went to a couple of fabric shops...


Tuesday I stayed home the entire day, Nana and Pop Pop came to visit in the morning (no pictures - sorry) and then I played outside in the evening (after the "cold" front) came in...


amazing how entertaining a noodle can be!





We took a little bike ride and met some neighbors...


Wednesday it had finally cooled off enough to head back to the zoo...




We met Bubba and Addi there...





We were having a great visit until 2 seconds after this picture when it started to storm...


So we ducked under an awning and found the gorillas had done the same thing...


I spent 5 minutes standing right next to them and neither of us knew what to think...


Look all 3 toddlers in the same picture!


Proof of how humid it was...


I got to touch a lizard!


Thursday mom and I went to the park & the library...


There are no pictures of this adventure since the camera was acting up...


I've started trying to "skip" in the driveway...


Friday we met the other Lucky 07's and about 40 of our Moms' League friends at Parr Park...


I was so excited to see Addie...


and swing...


notice a bear goes with me just about every


I'm in a weird stage where I would rather play with the bear than my friends...


Brooklyn was there being BRAVE!


Stopping in the shade for a snack...


I finally discovered the slide and stayed there for the next 30 minutes...




Addie and I having a conversation...


Happy smiles before naptime...


A few more pictures before we headed out to dinner, I got Prince Charming and McDonalds...


Saturday morning we headed to my new Little Gym class, my weekday schedule is so jam-packed during the school year that we've had to resort to weekend classes. Crazy huh?


I am obsessed with learning how to do a handstand...




Bells!


The best part of Saturday Little Gym is daddy is there!





Today I was fearless! I participated in everything and rode the parachute...


I even went under!


I swung on the bars...


Walked the balance beam...


and meticulously popped bubbles...


Daddy helped me on the high bar...


and we finished off with beating our drums (yes I changed pants, I was having too much fun to stop and had a little "accident")...


Not the end of the world...


After Little Gym we stopped by Lowes and got one of my back to school presents. A pint sized bench for me to take morning pictures on outside. Cute huh?


Saturday night we headed to Fuzzy's Tacos and Milwaukee Joes...


Mmmm... ice cream!




Afterward we headed back to Central Market to listen to music and dance. I enjoyed it WAY too much last week!








This was how insane the playground was, so I stuck to dancing...


Except for checking out the dragon...


More dancing on the stage...


and some running...


Serious dancing...




My favorite song was Mony Mony...


and Margaritaville...




Sunday morning I did ballet with Dorothy the Dinosaur...




Check out my splits...


Can you believe my first ballet class is tomorrow?


My new bench in it's proper spot...


It's going to be perfect!


We played ball outside for a little while...




and finally headed to the park to play...


Playing house...


It's amazing how much the park wears me out... 30 minutes at the park= a 3 hour nap!


Check back tomorrow for ballet pictures!

No comments: