Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Boring Tuesday...

Notoriously this summer, Tuesdays have been our "furniture delivery days". Hopefully today was the last one for a while, but we received our beautiful new entertainment center. Our delivery window was 10am to 2pm... a toddler's nightmare!

Luckily they showed up right after Annie and before I made it into my baby pool at around 11am. I played in the backyard while they set it up...




Hard to imagine that in a few weeks my baby pool will be closed...


After they left we threw clothes on and headed to McDonalds. I told mommy which McDonalds I wanted to go to (the big one with the "Big Red Car" like the Wiggles). Mom gave in even though that McDonalds is twice as far away...


Yes, I'm a tiny bit spoiled...


My shirt? Well that's my friend Olivia... she's a great show on Nick Jr., I highly recommend it!


Still loving my new bench...


We've officially blogged 2 days in a row... we are on a roll! Tomorrow is playgroup & meet the teacher!

No comments: