Wednesday, August 4, 2010

2 1/2 Year Portraits..

Mom and I had nothing planned for today so we headed to Picture People to take some pictures for daddy's birthday (remember we did this for Father's Day last year)...

This is our picture for daddy's desk...


Here we are last year...


I was such a big girl on my pictures by myself. Yellow is not my favorite color to wear, but mom thinks I look beautiful in it... so this morning she told me that it was a Belle dress. All I answered to all day was "Belle"...


See how much I've grown in a year?


Full of sass and personality!


Next I put on my snow leopard dress. Which mom called my "rocker" dress. This is my first dress from the little girls department, yes I mean the department that carries sizes through 12 years old. That makes mommy sad.


Look at how long my hair has gotten!


One of the favorites of the day...


Mom loved the contrast of the red in this chair...


Their background for summer is tie-die... not mom's favorite, but the photographer is required to shoot a couple on it...


Amazingly I make it work...





Such a big girl pose!


So is this!


and just to recap... here is 2 years...


1 year...


and 6 months...


The other story of the day is that we went to the play area at the mall after my pictures and I was wearing the "rocker" outfit. At one point I stopped playing went to mom and said "mom I need to be Belle again". I then put my yellow dress back on and only answered to Belle the rest of the morning.

No comments: