Sunday, August 15, 2010

Catching Up & Lots of Parties...

Thursday we attended our last Summer Movie at Harkins. To say it's been a hit would be an understatement. When we drive by Harkins now I say "I go there today... I go after naptime... I go after school... I go after naptime". The last movie was "Muppets From Space". It was my first Kermit & Miss Piggy movie. At the end when we were leaving the theater I said "I'm sad that the movie is over, I'm sad".


Friday morning we went to the Roanoke library for storytime with some neighborhood friends. Mom didn't take her camera into the library because she didn't want to scare Leah, and then she didn't take it to McDonalds afterwards because she was chasing me...


I ventured up to the top of the play area by myself at McDonalds... Iwould have done the whole thing if some kid hadn't climbed up the slide and invaded my personal space!


Did you know I have SERIOUS personal space issues?


Saturday was birthday party day x 2!!!

First one, Sammy's 2nd birthday at Let's Jump (mommy went to college & was sorority sisters with Sammy's mommy)...


Mom made my shirt and capris, but maybe handmade capris aren't ideal for jump places... I split the rear. :)


We were in the toddler area and the slide was all I wanted to do...


Over...


and over...


and over...


again...


Poor Sammy wasn't sure what to think about all of these people... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY!


A quick lunch & nap and we headed to our 2nd birthday party. Mallory's 2nd birthday! (Mom and Mallory's mom use to work together at the Radio Shack corporate office)...

Mom made my dress, Mallory had an ice cream parlour party...


We arrived just in time for bubbles...


and balls...


Mommy made Mallory's shirt...


More bubbles...


Sweet Mallory... mom and I wish we could see her more often, she's just pocket sized fun!


I blew bubbles for her...


and we admired each other's ice cream cones...


Here we are at her party last year...


Her mom went ALL out on the decor!


My favorite treat... The chocolate covered marshmallows!


Remember this swing from last year...


I've grown up a little since then...


She has an awesome rocking horse...


and I really enjoyed playing with her toys while she opened her new ones...


another marshmallow...


Seriously good stuff!


Mallory's big present was a new sand and water table...


The kids quickly discovered it was a great car ramp too!


I got to meet her new puppy Oliver...


Can you tell how much I love him?


All the kiddos... mom was so proud of me for standing like the big kids...


Mallory didn't want anything to do with the picture, but what 2 year old does?



Happy birthday to my sweet friends! Thanks for letting me be part of your special day!

No comments: