Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wiggles, Birthday Celebrations & The Museum...

What a fun few days we've had!

FRIDAY

Friday morning mom and I skipped playgroup and headed to McDonalds for a 10:45 Happy Meal...


Mom has finally realized the double braid is the only way I should wear my hair when I sleep or play hard, it keeps the tangles away...


So why did I need an early lunch and an early nap?

Because we had tickets to go see The Wiggles!!! Mom asked me what kind of shirt I wanted and I chose Dorothy the Dinosaur...


If you don't know who The Wiggles are consider yourself lucky... they are 4 middle aged men from Australia that toddlers LOVE for some reason...


Luckily, Sophia loves them too so her family went with us...


We both REALLY enjoyed the cotton candy...


Amazingly The Wiggles put on a FANTASTIC show!

I was so excited to see each Wiggle as they appeared on stage..

Jeff is my favorite...


Anthony is mom's favorite...


I was totally captivated!


My sweet daddy went with me on his birthday... happy birthday daddy!


THE BIG RED CAR!


The best part was that The Wiggles came into the audience during the show!


Which lead to this excitement...


Especially when Dorothy the Dinosaur appeared!


Murray!




I was SO starstruck!


By halfway through the show I was standing up and dancing and jumping...


Dorothy even came into the audience...


WAGS the DOG!


SATURDAY

Saturday morning we headed to Cabela's to kill some time before Brooklyn's birthday party...


It's a great place to hang out...


Bears to ride...


and deer...


Finally it was time to go celebrate Brooklyn's 3rd birthday! Her party was at Paradise Pond, one of my favorite places...


all my friends were there! Addi & Sophia...


I spent a lot of time in the car area (I guess because I don't have a lot of them at home)...


Nicholas even joined me...




I spent some time building...


and doing legos...


The chaos of the Dora corner...


Sophia and I headed up into the play structure with mommy...





Daddy took me up in the play area too... the slide is SUPER fast!!!


I finally discovered the jump house...


and Brooklyn & I had a blast!




I went around and around jumping and sliding...


Daddy joined me in there too (it was his first trip to Paradise Pond)...


Sliding!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKLYN!!!

Saturday afternoon Nana and Pop Pop came over to play with me and babysit while mom and dad went out to celebrate daddy's birthday. Thank you so much for coming to play with me!

SUNDAY
Sunday we had nothing planned so we headed to the Fort Worth Natural History Museum...


In another yellow dress (I was once again Belle)...


First stop, the grocery store...




and then baby Brooklyn needed some care at the hospital...


Look how brave I was in the alligator tunnel...


DINOSAURS!


This was a new wind exhibit and it was lots of fun...


Mom and I in front of the biggest doll I've ever seen!


We rode the trolley, which is still one of my favorite things to do...


and we explored the new bridges exhibit...




I rode the pony...


and went down the dinosaur slide a BUNCH of times!







What a fun weekend!

No comments: