Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Back to School...

We are learning about dinosaurs at school so mom has made me a few dinosaur outfits...

I really liked this one...

Mom has decided she really enjoys coming to school early and watching me play on the playground...

I even showed her how good I am at the big slide today...


Helping to clean up...

Tuesdays are our no nap day, so mom tries to keep me busy until bedtime (or I crash).  Today I got my new mini kickboard.  It's a scooter, but it's the coolest scooter ever!  We watched some kids on it at the park the other day and mom fell in love!  I mastered it in 10 minutes...

We scootered to the park to slide...

and around the culdesac...


Here are some videos...

and some videos of Southlake Town Square on Friday night...

Doing ballet for pennies...

and singing my favorite Bubble Guppies song for pennies...

No comments: