Wednesday, March 2, 2011

School & Grapevine Mills

Mom had no idea when she put my Cat in the Hat shirt on me that it was Dr. Seuss' birthday week...

I just love Cat in the Hat (really my favorite is Hop on Pop)...

"Is it time to go to school yet?"

Rockin' the side ponytail...

Mom loves getting to school a little early in the afternoon and coming onto the playground with me...

Spotting her...

This is our new rock pit... it's awesome!

We all have to help clean up and I definitely make mom proud by doing my part...


It was SOOO beautiful after school that Piper and I ran up and down the hill...

Over...

and over...

and over...

and over...

and over again...

Can you tell we were having fun?

Forward rolls...


Crazy girls!

I even walked the balance beam to the car...

This morning we headed to Grapevine Mills mall on a mission.  My school pictures are tomorrow and mom wanted to let me have a say in what I wore...

We are really like the dress/jean combo look right now...


We rode the carousel...





and the train!  We tried Rainforest Cafe, but I wasn't up for it.  I started crying when I saw the elephants and mom decided she didn't need the stress of sitting through a full meal...

No comments: