Friday, March 11, 2011

The Week In Review...

Mom has no idea why she hasn't blogged this week, other than she's been busy crafting and being mommy, so it's time to catch up!

Monday morning daddy got to take me to ballet because mommy was sick...


He even brought the camera!


We got our bunny ears to practice with...

and daddy was very impressed with my tumbling skills...


Someone was nice enough to capture a picture of us together...

Tuesday was Fat Tuesday and mom made me this super fun Mardi Gras beads shirt...

Just a excuse for bling!

Check out how much hair I have in this picture!  Crazy!

A little tamer...

Mom even made me a purple flower...

When she got to school I was covered in red stickers "chicken pox"... we were reading Arthur Gets the Chicken Pox...

Cleaning up the trucks...

No pictures from Wednesday, mom and I just enjoyed a day together...

Thursday I wore my yellow shirt to school since we were learning about the sun...


After school it was beautiful outside so we took our lunch to the park down the street...



Pure kid joy!

I took Bubbles with me... he had never been to the park!

Friday morning we met up with our playgroup at Parr Park... mom cannot think of the last time we were there!

We even stopped for donuts on the way...

and because I'm never without a furry friend... I took Ali...



This is new, it's a cute little train...


I was excited to see my neighbor Karyssa there...


















Finally it was time to head to Little Gym...




Tonight we did a simple dinner (I didn't nap today, just laid in my bed and sang for 2 hours)...

After dinner we headed to get "Cow Ice Cream" which is my favorite...

Milwaukee Joe's is my favorite!

Then we headed to the fountain...

and the stage...

No comments: