Sunday, March 27, 2011

Thursday & Friday...

Thursday a little cold front blew in so mom had to scramble to find my long sleeves and jeans (she had just packed them all away)...

Mom loves this sweet shirt though...

Friday morning we headed to Little Gym... I was SO excited to see the Air Trak!


and show mommy my stamps at the end...

We headed to McDonalds afterward...

Friday night we took daddy out to eat at Uncle Julios and then to get "cow ice cream" (Milwaukee Joes).  This fountain seems to be our Friday night hang out...

Check daddy out... mid jump! (yes, over me... crazy huh?)...
A bridge...

Mom ran over to snap a few pictures...

She'd love to be laying with us, but she's pretty allergic to grass...


We're thinking I might be allergic too because I leave there with lots of little dots on my legs, but I don't seem to care and it's better after bathtime...

See... totally content!



Sunset on another beautiful Friday night...

No comments: