Monday, March 7, 2011

Super Stella's Birthday Party...

Are you ready for Super Milla???

Super powers of cuteness!



About to take flight...


Saturday afternoon we headed to Little Gym to celebrate "baby" Stella's 2nd birthday (might have to stop calling her that)...

I love Stella! (she's Brooklyn's little sister)...

I also love this high bar... mom has some great videos of me swinging on it, but she can't find her video camera. :(

"Hi Stella"...

Isn't she cute?

Me and daddy swinging...

Sweet Addie!

and Moo...

She was SO good at this... she didn't even use the pegs...

Parachute time...

Singing Happy Birthday...

Some pictures that simply don't need words...





Air track time...



and finally... cake time!



Mom worked hard to get the money shot...

and a goofy one of me...

Singing happy birthday...

Brooklyn helped blow her candle out...

Love my sweet friend Brooklyn!

Gavin (Keira's little brother)...

Hula hoop time!



More bars...

With friends...


I got really good at catching bubbles on my ball...


Our super fun party favors... super hero masks!

No comments: