Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break...

We are SO behind on the blog... We've had a relaxing week, with a little bit of recovery time.  Sunday morning I woke up and immediately start crying.  I had a fever of 102.  It continued all day, but that was all it was.  Lots of my friends have had it and it's called a fever virus.  No fun!

Monday we took it easy because I said I still felt "icky".  When daddy got home from work we did a dinosaur dig in the garage...



$3 for 20 dinosaurs!  Hours of Spring Break fun!

Tuesday morning I was ready for a little more fun... mom and I headed to see Gnomeo and Juliet...

Fake smile...

Action smile...

Real smile...

Wednesday morning we headed to the mall to shop and play...

Don't you love my Walmart St. Patrick's Day shirt... so cute!

Northeast Mall is seriously the easiest morning ever with me... I enjoy getting my balloon at Nordstrom, playing on this screen...

20 minutes in the play area...

A couple carousel rides, a couple of stores and lunch...

Easiest way to kill 3 hours that mom can find!

Thursday was St. Patrick's Day and we had a fun play date to go to...

Mom made me a Shamrock shirt that even had pink!  It was awesome!

Silly girl!

We headed over to Miss Elisha's house to play with our friends.  Addie and Amelia were my first friends to arrive...

Here is Amelia (Moo) and Brent (Miss Elisha's son)...

This precious Irish cutie is baby Bella (Brent's little sister).  She is precious!

I adore her!

We played "tickle your hand" for a good ten minutes...



Silly Addie...

The hit of the day was playing on the couch...

This went on for a long time and entertained everyone...


Finally Bella and I snuck upstairs to play... Bella wanted to know "where the dress up clothes were" so instead mom put together a "what's in my magic bag" game (like PopPop entertained me with at Thanksgiving)... 

It kept us both thoroughly entertained...

Friday morning we played Candy Land...

Went in for a hair cut...

Much better huh?  We took a good 3 inches off and cut some layers...

Then we headed over to Little Gym... I had a hard time in class last week after a fall and today when we walked in the door I started sobbing.  I said I was scared and didn't want to go in...

Mom came in with me and I warmed up pretty fast...

Hopefully I'll get over whatever I was afraid of...

Because I love Little Gym!

I have been shuffling my feet on the beam for a while and mom taught me to walk quickly one foot out in front of the other in a matter of seconds today.  It shocked even her!


At the end of class we played hide and seek... it was SO much fun!

No comments: