Saturday, November 12, 2011

2nd Post: Last Post Before Disney...

Let's get this blog caught up before we head out to Disney World...

Here I am before school on Wednesday...



Wednesday is my favorite day at school because I have music and chapel...

Thursday I got to go to Grapevine Mills Mall with mommy and get Rainbow bear cleaned at Build A Bear and then we bought her 2 princesses dresses.  She is going to Disney World with me!


Thursday night mom got together with some of her super fun girlfriends to celebrate her 35th birthday.  She says it was an awesome evening and I got cake, so I was happy. 

She was SO happy no one from the restaurant embarrassed her by singing Happy Birthday (another reason she loves Brio)...

She said there were several friends who showed up after dinner for dessert, so they took a 2nd picture... looks like fun mom!

Friday I headed to school so mom could pack... Disney World is RIGHT around the corner!

Keep reading for a 2nd post...

No comments: