Friday, November 18, 2011

Disney World Day 1 in Pictures...

Finally it is time to share our fantastic trip with everyone.  We are going to do this slowly, mommy wants to savor the stories and memories and not rush through them.  

Getting Rainbow ready for the trip.  She looked perfect in her Cinderella dress!

Waiting patiently at the airport...

Ready for take off!  My first flight.  I did great (it helped that with tubes your ears do not pop)...

We survived!  Let's go to Disney World!

Can you tell I was excited!

The first thing you see after you get your luggage is the biggest Disney store ever!  With Snow White outside of it...

Enjoying the people mover and my first prize... A Toddler Cinderella...

We took the Magical Express (bus service) to our hotel and we passed the entrance to the Magic Kingdom on our way.

Our hotel room was perfect!  It is the hotel room mommy would design if she was designing a room.  2 bathrooms, a fold out couch and a fold out chair.  Washer/dryer, dishwasher, full kitchen, full fridge... everything!
Too bad we didn't spend much time in the hotel room!  We were too busy having fun!

Night one we headed to Hollywood Studios for Magic Hours (extra hours for people staying in on property resorts)...

READY!

Our first stop was Fantasmic... this show is loud, a little scary (huge dragon) and very dramatic, but mom had earplugs and I handled it really well.  It's a BEAUTIFUL show and you are rewarded at the end with a character parade...

 It was great to see all the characters the very first day!


Enjoying the fireworks at the end...

Next we headed to the Osborne Spectacle of Lights... 

Amazing!

There was even snow!




We stumbled upon a Disney Junior Dance Party (or as mom called it a kiddie rave)...

I got to dance with Jake...


Mickey...

Handy Manny...

Minnie...

I was definitely cautious and a little shy... but mom figured it was a good warm up since I was having breakfast with them the next morning...

Starting to loosen up!

and finally some dancing caught on video...
 

The first night was the only night I had a hard time falling asleep in the couch bed.  But once I fell asleep I was asleep for the night.  Mom was amazed what a good travel companion I've become!

No comments: